Safety is our priority. To care for both you and our team we have made changes inside the salon to our ways of serving you that comply with Covid-19 UK Government rules.
Clients will be informed in detail about the salon rules when they make an appointment.
- We please ask that you wait at the door on arrival. A member of staff will let you in and guide you through our procedures.
- Please wear a face mask at all times, these will be provided if you don’t have your own.
- Hand sanitiser will be present in multiple locations in addition to the WC.
- At this time, we kindly request that you bring your own reading materials into the salon. Beverages will be available.
- We will keep our clients 2 metres apart and we will keep a 2 metre distance
when close contact is not necessary. Please adhere to this rule throughout your visit.
- Clients ideally should attend their appointment on their own. If a child must be present in the salon, the client is responsible for observing the 2 metre rule at all times.
- Deep cleaning of the station and tools will take place after every appointment.
- High tech surfaces will be cleaned all the time.
- Colour gown and towels will be washed after use at 60 Degrees with antibacterial laundry gel.
- Screens have been installed between wash units where a 2 metres distance is not possible.
- We are encouraging our staff not to use public transport.
- All stylists will wear PPE according to Government guidelines.