Safety is our priority. To ensure a safe experience for both you and our team we ask you to please wear your mask when coming in for your appointment.
- We encourage you to please wear a face mask at all times, these will be provided if you don’t have your own.
- Hand sanitizer will be present in multiple locations in addition to the WC.
- We kindly request that you bring your own reading materials into the salon. Beverages will be available.
- We will keep our clients 2 meters apart and we will keep a 2-meter distance when close contact is not necessary. Please adhere to this rule throughout your visit.
To help keep you safe...
- Deep cleaning of the station and tools will take place after every appointment.
- High tech surfaces will be cleaned all the time.
- Colour gown and towels will be washed after use at 60 Degrees with antibacterial laundry gel.
- Screens have been installed between wash units where a 2 metres distance is not possible.
- All stylists will wear PPE.